Final Rules Teach-In
this Wednesday, May 1st, 7pm – 9pm
with Chuck DeLaney and Bill Hall
Directions: A/C train to High Street or F train to York St.
Drinks and snacks will be served. Please arrive promptly.
Empower yourself. Tell the Loft Board about your experience. Make a better Loft Law!
NYCLT is offering a Final Rules Teach-In with Loft Board Tenant Representative Chuck DeLaney and Lower Manhattan Loft Tenants’ Bill Hall.
Do you have questions, or have you had problems with:
- Getting compliance plans from your landlord
- The Narrative Statement
- Narrative Statement Waivers
- Notice of Narrative Statement Conferences
- Determining your building’s milestone
- Finding out whether your building is in compliance
- Building permits your landlord got before the Loft Law
- Incompatible Use
All of these issues and more are in the rules that are up for public comment on May 16.
Come to our Teach-In THIS WEDNESDAY to learn about the rules.
Listen and Learn. Talk to us about submitting testimony to the Loft Board. Help create a better Loft Law!